Jeremiah School 2008

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people; that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

prayer can move mountains... can sell jellies too!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
honhon
Brothers

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-03-03

prayer can move mountains... can sell jellies too! Empty
PostSubject: prayer can move mountains... can sell jellies too!   prayer can move mountains... can sell jellies too! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:11 am

today is da 5th. my sch had a family day event. my class was selling a lot of things la... ice-kacang, cendol, sago with fruit, ice-balls and jellies! in a nutshell, all those cooling food.

v started preparing since 7am. 8 buka gerai. at about 830, there were already many ppl buying ice porducts fr us. miracle man!

i was supposedly in charge of ice kacang. mana tau, i suddenly felt like taking the duty of the mobile seller, which was going around and sell our products. actually it was sum1 else's job. so i brought some jellies fr my stall and went around. wah... laku!!! when i came bck with da empty box, my class clapped n cheered 4 me. my monitor was so excited n praised me! in my heart i was jumping but i buat like nth happen. haha. so i went 4 da 2nd n third round. all LAKU!!! syook weh

behind all this, i know God had control. evrytime i refill da empty ice box with jellies, i prayed a short prayer that i can sell all. and it worked! God is so gracious and kind!

So remember, that prayer is super important. even a short and simple one can change the result totally, if it'z according to God's will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.honhonandrew.blogspot.com

prayer can move mountains... can sell jellies too!
Page 1 of 1