Jeremiah School 2008

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people; that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

prayer can move mountains... can sell jellies too!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
honhon
Brothers

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: prayer can move mountains... can sell jellies too!   Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:11 am

today is da 5th. my sch had a family day event. my class was selling a lot of things la... ice-kacang, cendol, sago with fruit, ice-balls and jellies! in a nutshell, all those cooling food.

v started preparing since 7am. 8 buka gerai. at about 830, there were already many ppl buying ice porducts fr us. miracle man!

i was supposedly in charge of ice kacang. mana tau, i suddenly felt like taking the duty of the mobile seller, which was going around and sell our products. actually it was sum1 else's job. so i brought some jellies fr my stall and went around. wah... laku!!! when i came bck with da empty box, my class clapped n cheered 4 me. my monitor was so excited n praised me! in my heart i was jumping but i buat like nth happen. haha. so i went 4 da 2nd n third round. all LAKU!!! syook weh

behind all this, i know God had control. evrytime i refill da empty ice box with jellies, i prayed a short prayer that i can sell all. and it worked! God is so gracious and kind!

So remember, that prayer is super important. even a short and simple one can change the result totally, if it'z according to God's will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.honhonandrew.blogspot.com

prayer can move mountains... can sell jellies too!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1