Jeremiah School 2008

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people; that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Psalm 5 (1/11/2008)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
honhon
Brothers

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Psalm 5 (1/11/2008)   Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:24 am

v2 & 3 Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

i realised i pray this almost all the time, but i still can't get any answers. Sometimes i do get some answers la. but it's not what i want. the results doesn't benefit me or fulfill my wish. i still trust God, though. Not because i think He is very trustable... but rather, i have no one else to rely on. Very bad, isn't it? This is my confession.

v 4 & 5 You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell. The arrogant cannot stand in your presence; you hate all who do wrong.

But why do i see the evil and arrogant prosper? Why do i still see God's servants subjected to the pagan's power?

v 8 Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies— make straight your way before me.

LORD... lead me to the path of righteousness even when im under opression or injustice...

v 12 For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Yes LORD... i still have faith in you. Surround me with your favor... please please please...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.honhonandrew.blogspot.com
SheepZ
Brothers

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: re: Psalm 5   Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:26 am

verse 6 relly says sumting to me." You destroy those who tell lies;bloodthirsty and deceitful men the LORD abhors".it made me tot about all the lying i had done in my life n the fate i would have suffered if it was not for His great mercy (verse 7).

For a moment I felt a slight, brief moment of fear in my heart.most ppl say its ok to lie or its jz a white lie ma.but wen u tink bout it...with God deres no compromise is dere.a lie is still a lie n no matter how u wanna look about it,present it in another way or say it in a nicer phrase...ITS STILL A LIE!!! and lying is a sin as it is bearing false witness against your neighbour commandment number 9.(Deu 5:20).

having said this....I have 1 question that I really hope u guys can help me answer...Is it still a sin if ur lying to protect,save,help,and/or for the benefit of another???
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

Psalm 5 (1/11/2008)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1