Jeremiah School 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremiah School 2008

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people; that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thx for ur prayers guys but....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SheepZ
Brothers

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-05

thx for ur prayers guys but.... Empty
PostSubject: thx for ur prayers guys but....   thx for ur prayers guys but.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:40 pm

thx for praying for my mums operation but now de doc found dat de growth was cancerous so she mite be going for chemo.pray dat alll de cancerous cells will be gone.thx guys. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Wendee
Brothers
Wendee

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: thx for ur prayers guys but....   thx for ur prayers guys but.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:09 am

We will continue to pray for you and your family... God be with you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://what-about-wendee.blogspot.com
Tiffy
Brothers

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: thx for ur prayers guys but....   thx for ur prayers guys but.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:35 am

dear lord,

I would like to commit shaun's mum into ur hands as she came out from an opp n needs ur healing hands upon her.. I pray tat all the cancerous cells will be killed n never grow n will never spread any where else.. I would like to pray for her family as well as they need comfort n strength to face tis challenge as a family. Give them peace at heart for they noe ur behind all things tat happen. I commit the Yeoh family into your hands.. In Jesus name I PRAY,AMEN!!!!!

shaunny, don worry!! she'll be fine!!! Very Happy trust Him... Smile

lots of lozz,
Tiffy (lil lamb)... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thx for ur prayers guys but....   thx for ur prayers guys but.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thx for ur prayers guys but....
Page 1 of 1