Jeremiah School 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremiah School 2008

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people; that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Brothers

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-24

A reflection Empty
PostSubject: A reflection   A reflection Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:43 am

hey guys ,its been long and from the previous post i believe you guys think i have disappeared ?? haha i have not chil guys . .... but I would like to share with your all something i have discovered these few days, I have not been the Daniel you met at JS or rather i have been the guy that has always. During my holiday , i set out on a journey to reflect and take a very good look of who am I and what is my purpose on planet earth ? what is my one life worth spending on ? I sat back and thought .... I choose to look at christianity (wat we believe in ) closely, to see what lies within !!! Why should other people believe our faith. ? What os the core of christianity !! I chose to drop christianity, to make a neutral stand and observe it closely. Sadly to say, in the course of the observation, I was tempter to drift further and further away until i didnt have anything else. I indulge myself in a pagan lifestyle , One that is very free and dangerous. Not until today and yesterday i was reminded once more what was i doing.... What was my mistake throughout this journey was not to examined the Word closely first before taking a good look and others .... And that let me to a big fall..... but i believe now that i have found the answer to my question. What is so special about christianity that others should believe in it. It is stated clearly in John 3:16 ... For God so love the world that he gave his begotten son that who so ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal live .... and eternal life is this : To know you father and jesus christ - John 17:3 My friend this verse explains three important truths: [b]Love, forgiveness[b], hope[b].

It is because we have grace, we are no longer condemn by the fault and sin that we commit agains God. we are no longer wrong but amend for, we are free from making the wrong choices and the guilt that holds us. We are no long chained to fall on sin but with God we could conquer it. We have hope. The hope of a higher authority that governs us, making sure we do not fall or made our existance invalid. He takes care of the things that human beings could not take care. We serve a living God , that in the end of the day by living our last breath, we know we have not fail this higher authority. Last but not least we have love. Unlike other Gods, We do not follow laws because it is laws or prohibition. We follow this law because we know that the maker of these laws love us. He intends the laws for our good. we do not pray because we have to. We can pray anytime or how many time because we want to. The greatest of all is love .. ( somewhere in the bible ). so in theory ... if our lives do not show at least these characteristics .... Do we consider ourselves christians ? For our God is not someone out there , Someone who lives His own life but He cares and He wants to know His creation Christianity is not about being holy or self righteous it is not doing good to make others believe in us we dun have to forgive someone because it is christian it should be our way of life

\\
Back to top Go down
http://howtobefree.blogspot.com
honhon
Brothers

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-03-03

A reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reflection   A reflection Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:46 am

btw.. i rmb sum1 said... love hor... u x spell LOVE. but OBEY
Back to top Go down
http://www.honhonandrew.blogspot.com

A reflection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jeremiah School 2008 :: Thoughts & Feelings :: Updates!!-
Jump to: